Let me introduce myself!


Hello there, friend! Thanks for stumbling on to my little corner of the internet! My name is Phoenix Jones, and I’m a business student here at Linn Benton Community College. I was born in California (embarrassing, I know) and moved to Corvallis, Oregon in 2021. I am enrolled in BA223 because marketing is the backbone of our current society. What you buy, where you invest, even where you live is all because of marketing. It is an important thing to know about if you want to advance in the world. My dream after LBCC is to go to mortuary school and become an undertaker. I wish to support grieving families though the hardest parts of their lives, while providing a respectful send-off to the deceased. I used to want to be a gymnastics coach, as I did gymnastics for 11 years (my body is mad at me now) so I figured I’d go into something involving the sport that dominated my childhood.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening

Marketing in the News: J.Crew